Saturday, August 8, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

I've known G.I. Joe when i was a kid but i really don't remember the name of the characters except for Cobra. I haven't watch the movie yet but i will, i just don't know if i will watch it in the theater or just download it (i use torrent).


The plot of the movie is about an elite military unit compromised special operatives known as G.I. Joe which takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer. As stated by Dick Steel from Singapore "G.I. Joe was much better than expected as pure entertainment, and you really shouldn't give this a miss as it might just restore your faith in big-action summer popcorn flicks that takes a huge leaf out of their cartoon counterparts. A bevy of good looking, established stars in its casting also helped in making this watchable, even though some, like Ray Park, had to spend all his time behind a mask. See if you can spot an uncredited Brendan Fraser as well!".

No comments:

www.HyperSmash.com